7 Important Do’s And Don’ts Sleeping During Pregnancy

Body changes are a quite common problem faced by every woman during pregnancy. These changes are so different that they faces discomfort while standing, walking, and sitting. 
Especially while sleeping, they experience changes in sleeping positions. They find it quite discomfort able as it was earlier and it’s all because of the increased abdomen size, shortness of breath, frequent urination, and back pain.
So to help make things easier here is a list of do;s and don’ts that you must follow.

1. The best sleeping position during pregnancy is on the left side.

2. Avoid back and stomach sleeping.

3. Prefer using pregnancy pillows.

CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE

12

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I was suffering from a severe headache and diabetes and even the potent pain killers only gave me slide relief. I went for a CT Scan plus MRI and doctors found a ‘blood clot’ in the brain. Neurosurgery was suggested and had a stroke while going through an angiogram. My life was miserable until Dr Itua herbal made medicine was introduced to me. I took Dr Itua Herbal Made Capsule Plus 3 times daily and within 20 days I saw big relief from the pain and within a few weeks I was able to walk and regain my mobility. The following MRI confirmed the ‘blood clot’ had disappeared and the doctors were very surprised and said it was a ‘miracle’. Now, I am doing Cardio 2 times a week.
    You can contact Dr Itua herbal center on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com his herbal made also cure Herpes Virus,HPV,ALS,Diabetes.MS,Hepatitis,Diabetes,HIV,Cancer,Parkinson and so many other diseases humans can have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guaranteed for Bad Breath disease cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure Bad Breath is because they believe in medical reports, drugs and medical treatments which are not helpful to cure Bad Breath disease and haven't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate Bad Breath disease forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 5 year Bad Breath disease with natural herbal medicines from Dr.Auchi Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr.Auchi natural herbs helped save me from Bad Breath disease permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful Herbalist Dr.Auchi by reaching him on whatsApp +2349032690878 also EMAIL: dr.auchiherbalhome@gmail.com TMAU CURE, HERPES CURE,HIV CURE,CANCER CURE,HPV CURE, ALS CURE, HEPATITIS B CURE, BODY ODOR CURE, LUPUS CURE. ETC...

    ReplyDelete